Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Aptitude test results say 'Drug Lord'?


I really suck at this whole blogging thing. My friends who also blog post like everyday... sometimes multiple times a day. But screw it... I like to keep people guessing. Don't have any expectations from me anyway - I'm really not the most consistent person in the world.

Last night my temporary roommate had a date come over so I was banished from the apartment... Enter korean bbq, box of wine, board games, and crews and tango's.

There is nothing better than having the meat sweats and playing a game called 'Grass'... which is all about being a drug lord and building a weed empire. Obviously I was a natural... Due to my cuthroat business practices, my preternatural ability to intimidate and lie, and the fact that I look like I could pass for South American. After Grass and three quarters of a 4 litre box of wine we played a game called 'What'... which is kind of like Balderdash but you make fun of your friends instead of make up definitions. Way better.

Ever wondered who in your group of friends you might want to bone? Would never bone? Has a very disturbing kinky side? Then a box of wine Then 'What!' is for you.


On the way home we had an unplanned stop into Crews and Tango's for a drink. This was my first visit after its relaunch last Friday. The place looks the same... dim lighting, minimal decore, and an abundance of drag queens. Although now it has 'Restaurant & Bar' added to its name. Restaurant? What could they possibly serve? Who would eat there? I don't think I could ever be hungry enough to eat at crews. Drag queens don't generally inspire an appetizing atmosphere. I dunno... maybe it's just me.


1 comment: