Thursday, September 17, 2009

I used to be famous...


Thanks for the overwhelming amount of response to my first post (by overwhelming I mean like 5 or 6 comments... including face book... but I set the bar low)!

So here it is, post numero two.

I am actually kinda intoxicated as I write this entry... after spending the last few hours at my friend Garganeau's place drinking cheap red wine on her patio overlooking the TTC (toronto transit commission) graveyard with some other friends (shout outs Crumps, J-rock, Hailstorm, G-funk, and Elizizzy)... I find myself swaying back and forth whilst trying to come up with something to write about.

Well to begin matters... I must say goodbye to Eliza (for some reason she has decided to move to Korea of all places to teach english...). Eliza... I want to give you a gift of sorts to take with you to Korea (are you going to South or North? Are they still separated? Which one is the bad one? Is this the place where that Kim Jong Il lives? I hear he likes movies) Anyway... here is a little nugget for you to take with you to Korea... courtesy of wikipedia!

KOREA
Korea (Hangul: 한국 or 조선) is a civilization and formerly unified nation currently divided into two states. Located on the Korean Peninsula, it borders China to the northwest, Russia to the northeast, and is separated from Japan to the east by the Korea Strait.

I hope you enjoyed that... I'm sure no one else did.

Also... my good friend Garganeau is leaving for the land down under on Sunday. I told her this was not a good idea for two reasons... 1) Aborigines 2) If anyone is going to be attacked by a flock of emu, she will be attacked by a flock of emu.

Enough bon voyages already... let's get to the meat of this post. Jackie.

I just had a ten minute conversation with my friend Jackie via telephone... this is quite a feat as I abhor speaking on the phone. It is another one of my illegitimate fears. I NEVER answer the phone to a private number, or even a number that is not recognized by my phone book. These calls go straight to voicemail... which I check once a week, and ALWAYS too late for the message in question to be relevant in any capacity. In addition to never answering these unknown attempts to contact me, I am also an avid call screener. Chances are if I don't answer the phone when you call I HAVE noticed that you called and am doing something much too important to answer (like writing this or laying in bed not sleeping).

Anyway... Jackie had the audacity to try and trick me into thinking tomorrow was her birthday and I should write her a post about it. Then when I was hesitant because deep down I knew she was a trifling bi*ch of a liar, she guilt tripped me. I checked facebook (May 18). Sleep with one eye open Jackie... and watch yo man.

Don't you hate it when your talking to someone who is an acquaintance of yours and they insist on telling you stories about people you don't know. And you just wanna strangle them and scream about how you don't care. I do. But I never do that. Ever.

Tonight, as always I have the gay chat line open as I write this blog. But there have been no 'bites', much to my chagrin.

Since I am drunk this makes me feel unattract... Wait! I just got one!

Caucasian male...36 years...
Him: Hey
Me: hi
Him: how r u?
Me: Great thanks! you?
Him: Good horny hehe
Me: oh ya? I bet antlers can be fun, but sometimes cumbersome
Him: lol
Him: u looking?
Me: For what?
Him: Su*k n Fu*k
Him: u?
Me: a way to stay in this country
Him: ok... goodnight.

And Another msg!

Caucasian Male... 30 years old
Him: Hey whats going on
Me:not much. u?
Him:just sittin around, a little bored...u?
Me: just writing
Him: that is cool... you look familiar... haha in a good way
Me: I used to be famous
Him: haha really?
Me: absolutely, ever see Degrassi the original series?
Him: ya
Me: I played BLT
Long Pause... I am sure he is google image searching

Him:
that is cool:) can we chat on msn it is a little easier cause this chat thing keeps lockig ************@hotmail.com

After that I definitely ended the conversation. Because only two things could have occured. 1) He DIDN'T research the pic for BLT and shows no active interest in my history and accomplishments (fake that they might be) or 2) He DID look it up and thinks I look like a 12 year old black kid.

I'm not sure who gets the FAIL there. Me? Him? BLT?






1 comment: