Monday, September 21, 2009

Jesus + Facebook / Peer Pressure x height = Long Duck Dong


September 22, 2009
1:45 am

It has been a couple days since my last post, and that was just a link so it really doesn't count. Tonight was pleasantly spent sitting at the second cup with three of my best girlfriends (J-Dubz, K-Dizzle, K-Special Sauce... As you might have been able to tell by now - hip hop names, or rather really bad hip hop names are kind of a thing with my friends and I... which is totally unjustified as we are collectively the whitest people on Earth with absolutely NO street cred... but I digress). First off let me say... Second Cup is inferior to Starbucks. I am really not a coffee drinker to be honest; however, I do like to eat my share of desserts. Do not order the lemon buttercream cupcake, the mint devil's chocolate cupcake, or the white chocolate macadamian (sp?) nut cookie. All terrible. The best thing about Second Cup had to be the amazing music they were playing (I have a soft spot for adult contemporary - 'Hey now, hey now, Don't dream it's over...'), and the crazy lady sitting directly behind us. She was there before we got there (monopolizing the seats near the electricity outlet... not using anything that needed power) and was there when we left. As far as I could tell she only had one beverage and also enjoyed the music a great deal... to the point of dancing in her chair all spastic like.

Now, K-Dizzy just got married over the summer - and this meeting was the first time we had all sat down since her wedding/honeymoon to discuss. As I mentioned in a previous blog entry, marriage and babies is not something I generally think about. Please do not confuse this with a dislike for weddings, on the contrary, I love them. Remember my other rule - Free food/free booze = I'm there. Cash bar = Facebook deletion and a rumour started by me about your latest outbreak of herpes. On top of K-Dizzy's wedding bliss, J-Dubz and K-Sauce are engaged... so this conversation was pretty one track.

After looking at all the wonderful wedding pictures where K-Dizzy looks freakin gorgeous (I am gay, but this girl is a knockout my duckies... 10). We collectively decide to log onto facebook to peruse our lists and see what's tragic. Natch. I also feel at this point in time I should mention Second Cup has FREE wireless internet (which makes me take back what I said before - Starbucks... more like Shmarbucks). Facebook is good for two things, creeping and making yourself feel better about yourself... and restaurant city (that game is rad). If you are reading this, we did not look at your page... relax.

Gay chat line break!

Asian/Pacific Islander Male, 32
Him: hi
Me:hi
Him: where u live
Me: ***** & *********
Him: u drive?
Me: sometimes
Him: ic
Him: do u want meet now
Me: for what?
Him: quick sex
Me: sounds enticing... define 'quick'
him: ? ( i don't think his english is very good... either 'enticing' or 'define' must have stumped him)
Me: what exactly do you mean by quick?
Him: su*k then fu*k
Me: only in that order?
Him: interest?
Me: So like... 2 mins or less for each? Is that quick enough?
Him: Up to you... I mean 10 min 15 min
Me: well... which one... 10 or 15? I need to know what to expect and how to pace myself.
Him: ok
Him: if you not interest now
Him: then bye
Me: Don't leave like this, I think I love you.
Him: ha
Him: Do you want meet now
Me: are you open to marriage?
Him: ???
Me: I need a soulmate... and I think you're it.
Him: I think u not interest me

END conversation

Conversation #2

him: hey
Me: hi
him: how's it going?
him: love the pics
Me: thanks!
him: what are you up to?
Me: I like your pic too... well, what i can see of u
Me: just layin around, writing
him: kool
Me: yup
Me: u
him: i unlocked the other pics
him: checking messages and unwinding
Me: oh ya... stressful day?
him: little bit
Me: aww... why?
him: just one of those days
him: should be back to normal tomorrow
Me: what do u do?
him: sales development
Me: cool
him: you?
Me: relic hunter
him: intriguiging
Me: ya, it's pretty awesome... spend my days searching for treasure with inept co-workers, and mixing it up with nasty villains who I always defeat with a well-placed roundhouse kick
him: must be a government job
Me: lol (at this point I am hopeful that he might be alright)
him: are you open to play?
Me: i love playing... what do u wanna play?
him: a few round of you
Me: hmm... can you explain the rules?
him: well depends on the guidelines
Me: are there dice? and trivia... I love trivia
him: generally, one to meet the other, some petting and rubbing, lossening of constrictive clothing, sheding of such clothing and ...
him: could be a bottle
him: maybe some random q|s too
him: q's too
him: hmmm
him: could also have a few penalties
Me: haha... i'm getting confused, are we still talking about games or is this one big sexual innuendo?
him: both

End conversation - I hate sexual innuendos.

Maybe I should be a priest???

No comments:

Post a Comment