Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm not fat! or smelly! Whatever... you shop at Walmart!


So tonight my cousin came from overseas... After picking him up at the airport, chatting the whole way to my parents house, enjoying each others company and all that... we sit down to a nice family dinner with my entire family minus my sister... which is fine by me as the bitch is loud (and I love her). Cousin hardly eats a thing... and it should be mentioned that he is very skinny. After my very not-white mom tries to force different things down his throat (by things I mean food stuff... dirty birds), he exclaims that he hardly ever eats and sometimes works so hard all day he forgets to at all. I retort, "Really? If I don't eat every 2 hours I get a little crazy." To which he replies... "Oh? You don't look THAT fat." I'm not sure if this was a language complication or a backhanded compliment. Either way it became the running gag of the entire night.

After dinner we drove downtown with my brother to show him a bit of the city. We stopped in at a pub for a drink (Kalendar at College and Euclid... GREAT patio, nice clients, able servers, and they carry amsterdam blonde... aces) and some more chit chat before I finally headed home to my room mate. Who is currently smoking weed with two of his friends in the living room while I am confined to my room... which he told me 'smells' tonight - Honestly? Could it be because I spend as much time as possible away from this place with my door closed... might the air be stale? Cause the rest of the loft wreaks like pot and I don't complain. Aren't stoners supposed to be happy and mellow? Pfft. So I bought some Febreze to appease him and sprayed the room. Which I am not sitting in... breathing in copius amounts of Febreze - which I'm not too sure is great for me. Oh well, at least it's the antibacterial kind that kills 99.9% of Bacteria that cause odours.

If I get cancer... this is why. Definitely not the pack of cigs I smoke when I am drunk. Yes, I am a social smoker - hate on me now. Get it over with. Anyway, I have more exciting news than this sh*t... LINK TIME!! This one is a keeper too. Do you hate Walmart like I hate Walmart? If so... ENJOY!!!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

If you shop there (J-Dubz), I'm sorry. But admit it - tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment