Friday, October 2, 2009

My Life Episode III - The Mormons Strike Back/Help! The maritimes stole my best friend.


Because of sensitive subject matter I have decided to omit all questionable and/or offensive material from the Saturday/Sunday episode. I was left with this:

Went to house party... delete delete delete... went to Buddies... delete delete delete... went back to house party... delete delete delete... woke up in a room wearing an oversized flannel house coat (neither of which were mine) and nothing underneath with a bucket next to me... delete delete delete... went for brunch with B-Rock, Cpt. Pierce, and DJ TLA (gay polygamists unite - I'm first wife!)... delete delete delete... Uber homosexual pool party with Caesars and Mimosas... delete delete delete... Hazy memory of pizza and burritos... Wake up with feelings of shame and wasted potential... Fin.

3 comments:

  1. Boo-urns...that post was like watching paint dry...in a Meg Ryan film (sorry J-Wow) The next time I provide you with an amazing weekend filled with adventure and mystery I WANT A REAL POST! See you tonight ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. im gonna be honest that was the longest type only post ever. i didnt read it. hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. change your settings so we dont have to do that stupid text crap before we submit a comment

    ReplyDelete